Wednesday, March 26, 2008

ESL teachers, I have discovered a blog that might interest many of you. It offers weekly culture lesson for ESL students. These weekly lessons include worksheets with teacher's notes and activities based around a recent news article. The activities focus on vocabulary and speaking. Here is its link:
http://www.onestopenglish.com/section.asp?theme=mag&docid=145578
As you will see, the lessons worksheets and topics address themselves to an intermediate/advanced learning level which would be more appropriate for high school student. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Aleinad said...

Hey thanks for the link Mike!
I'll check it out and it better be good! Just kidding...
Échale ganas a tu blog y checas el mio también!
Daniela

Aleinad said...

Hey Miky puse tu link en mi blog. El mio no es muy popular pero espero que sirva de algo ;)

Miky Boy said...

Thanks for the feed back! I'm happy to hear your appreciation for my blog, I sure your blog is also just has great!

Sara Ann Sexton said...

Hey Mike!
I checked out that website you posted and I must say it's a really great one! I read a few of the activities and the subjects are really interesting and quite accurate, which I thought was nice. In addition, I think that these can engage students in expressing their opinions and maybe even debate them, which is a great thing, because as we all know, it's one thing to know the language, but you have to be able to use it!
I love finding sites like these; they always give really good ideas for all sorts of activities that students are actually interested in!
I will surely keep that link!!